Thread: Catchcan r&d
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 03:54 PM   #141
AITI
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 LFX Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by JantzenOKC View Post
Yeah it just seems gimicky.. The whole brand x thing. And we don't know the OP, for all we know he could be fudging the results to show whatever he wants. Not saying he is but we would never know. If the company is a vender here and was ok with this "r&d" happening live on the forum then they wouldn't be so secretive about their identity. There is only one company I can think of that would need to keep their identity hidden on this forum until the end when it's too late.
Too late for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
You mean bRandX?

LOL! They are NOT a supporting vendor on this forum and the OP has several times stated the "brandx" is a supporting vendor here. One with a long history of providing the best in both products and service as well as years of good standing here. So, it appears a few here could care less what the results are, they just are itching to hate on someone/company that they have a personal dislike for. I have no reason to not believe the OP, and how many of you would take the time to do what he is doing free can or not.

I would also suspect the "brandx" company has done prior independent testing/research in the past or they would really be sticking their neck out here by just up and launching this without knowing ahead of time the out-come. Would be pretty dumb IMHO.

I too would like to see the Company revealed, but the OP is only half way done with the first can being tested.

JP, I think it would be great to see the Mishimoto can tested here as well.
AITI is offline   Reply With Quote