View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #41
camarosc35

Drives: 1989 Camaro RS (435+hp, 435 lb./ft)
Price will be key. Also, the Camaro will have a fuel management system that will allow it to be driven on four cylinders, a technological advance. I did read one writer's comments that if someone were found driving a Camaro like this he would follow him home, take it out of its owner's garage and set it free, but that is another story. The car is, overall, awesome looking, though I have to see it in person to say that for sure. Yeah, aftermarket parts will abound for this one, probably already set up. The only critique I would have is that is the new Camaro truly an "American" muscle car when it will be produced in Canada? The first Camaros were produced (as far as I know) in America, so this is a question of mine. It would be nice if GM could have them built here, but the production costs would price them out of most prospective buyers' budgets. You can buy the car but not the era is my point. Still, the world has changed but if the Camaro can return the way it has been showcased, I will take mine in red with black racing stripes and a white interior (seen a picture of that already), thank you.
camarosc35 is offline   Reply With Quote