View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 08:22 PM   #46
Dmpsix

Drives: Black L99 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosspower View Post
You forgot Thurman broner guererro mares rigondeoux frampton wilder fury kovalev Chavez Jr Even though he got KO'd. I'm sure I'm missing more fighters. I wonder how much of a impact Manny's shoulder came into play. Maybe that's why he didn't throw much. Manny said that he had snitches in his camp that told Mayweather about his injury. That's why Mayweather was pulling his arm through out the fight
Broner!? HECK NO. He's a Floyd Mayweather wannabe in the WORST way. I can go on about him for a while, but his record is just a product of him beating up on a weak division and of course when he fought a decent fighter in Marcos Maidana, he got destroyed. (Which I had the priceless pleasure of watching it live here in San Antonio, TX).

Thurman, Kovalev, Wilder, etc yes. Guerrero? Nah.

But anyways... yeah there are a lot of great fighters that people seriously just need to watch. Do some research, ask around. There are lots of fights still happening to this day that are amazing.

Don't be sucked into the whole Floyd Mayweather / Manny Pacquiao being the last of boxing.
Dmpsix is offline   Reply With Quote