View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 04:05 PM   #14
Raven87
C'mon- really?

Drives: Looking for a ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztwentypoop View Post
Correct, which is why I put the financial caveat in my original post. But let's be real here, if someone can afford a Challenger Hellcat, they can certainly afford a ZL1. Can't say the same about the McLaren. Again, "exclusive" is not the word I would use to describe owning ZL1. They might be seen on the roads/at car shows less often than other makes models, but that makes them "rare", not "exclusive".
I don't know if 'rare' is an accurate word to be honest. I think it would be something more like seldom seen because they do not sell well.

I doubt you will find new Hellcats sitting on a lot two years from now like you can still find new 2013 (and even an occasional new 2012!) ZL1s. That is except for the REALLY stupidly greedy dealers who want $20K or more over MSRP.

It's kind of sad really because the ZL1 is a great car and an incredible performance machine.

It's just weird you never see the very few that did sell out on the road. Hell, there were three Shelby GT500s and an 850 HP Super Snake at the cruise in yesterday!
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE Black #3805 - SOLD
Raven87 is offline   Reply With Quote