View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #6
Bulos

Drives: 2015 Z51 2LT CRM & 2006 Scion TC
As I said my dealer has held a deposit to hold my place since late March a letter of inquiry got me this reply. I think it sounds reasonable and if I end up waiting until December to get the exact car I want so be it.
Paul : I fully understand your concerns with Bowling Green’s production schedule to build Corvettes . Justin told me he has your deposit since March 2014 , and I have 8 deposits since August 2013 . All of these and yours are on hold only because of the Z51 PKG requirement . Others who ordered non Z51 have received their vehicles. I’ve heard that GM was overwhelmed with over 20,000 orders and built 8000 . If that’s true that means 12000 and you will be called to see if they all want to be carried over to the 2015 model . Ordering for 2014s actually ended today and not in May . We did call everyone on our lists and by the time we got to your name the 14 allocation was used up in its entirety. I’m being told that orders for 15s will commence in late July and we expect our customers to be riding their new Stingrays in late Nov or early Dec. Just for the record Cyber gray is no longer available, and the rumors on Corvette forums about dual mode exhaust being standard has in no way been confirmed by GM. Should you have further questions feel free to call my office Fleet manager and over 2000 personal Corvette sales since 1964.
Bulos is offline   Reply With Quote