View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 10:59 PM   #24
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow69z28rs View Post
had a freakin blast!!!!
Thanks to all who made it happen, you did an amazing job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo40oz View Post
I had a blast driving in the CamaroCross. I also had a blast riding with Joe in the Stingray and with Jordan in the JDP Camaro BEAST! I want to thank all of the organizers and general CamaroCross team one more time - y'all did a hell of a job.

I was only able to match up a few people to screen names....I was in the IOM SS in C2, #129, Aaron
I was the guy in the rental Malibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
If I learned anything over this weekend it was how important driver skill is over anything else. Very impressive times being laid down by V6s out there. I was thrilled just to be able to compete and progressively improved my times with help from Brad and Jordan. This was my first time Camarocrossing and my first time driving at all in competitive mode. I didn't trophy but I cracked into the 25s and survived the weekend with some wild and wooly runs without clipping a cone. I thought the whole event was set up as well as could be expected and all was done safely and to my knowledge no cars were damaged. I had a blast and couldn't imagine attending a fest without participating in this event. Great job done by all.

After five years in Shno's house we get five minutes at the CamaroCross. I was so tired when we met I was as much fun as a flat tire. It was GREAT to meet you!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote