View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #239
macwest

Drives: 10 Camaro 2SS/RS, 70 Cuda, 71 Cuda
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorz28 View Post
You like GM again?
Just depressed on the fender flares. I have been excited about them since they were first listed. This is worse then the dovetail spoiler. I had to wait over a year to get it. first month of camero production bought my car and put in the request for the dovetail 1 month later traded the v6 in for the 2SS/RS still waited on dovetail over 1+ year later get a call from dealership my spoiler was finally in. I really hope the fender flares are the same way. The 20" rims I have only give a total height of 26" that is the same size in height as the Z28 rims so the fender flares would help fill the gap. I do not think aftermarket will work as well since they will take into account everyone running 28" tall tires. Hopefully some one on the board will do me the favor and let me order a set off their vin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
It says it will be available, but I don't know if it will be any better than what is already available on the aftermarket.
But in Cali it will get you around the stupid smog laws and is much better then the stock SS Box.