View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #3
Emmdmd

Drives: 2015 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by asptroopa1 View Post
Can we see some pictures? and How much did they charge for that and quote for the other way? I'm thinking about having mine done and just trying to get the best product. Some C7 owners said they removed their headlights and name badges and you don't see any edges-
We'll start out by saying I live in NJ, and everything is overpriced here. That being said, I paid a little over a grand (with tax) for the front end up to the louver in the hood (and corresponding fender area),headlights, the mirrors, and rear rockers up to the spoiler. To add the entire front end, he quoted me $1700. Way too steep if you ask me. You can see the line across the hood and front fenders, but only if you're right on top of it. From a relative distance, you can't see it at all. Like I said, I don't particularly like seeing the line, but I didn't want to pay $1700 to avoid it.

I am going to have him redo the lower front (I'm hoping not to have an argument on my hands), because, like I said he left gaps in the middle of the "fangs" where it looks like he didn't stretch it enough. Up to an inch at most. Not happy with that at all.

I'll try to post some pictures later today. I tried to take some before but with the lighting, you couldn't really make out the lines in the picture.