View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 12:56 AM   #5666
Real Carbuff

Hi Becky,

First post on this forum!
Thanks for providing such a valuable service to the Vette community. Hope you get rewarded with a ton of sales.

I am here in the frozen north (Canada), and am still at 1100 for my c7 order. A yellow z51 coupe with yellow roof. Want to sell our 06 coupe now to make room, but after reading tons of posts in this thread, do not want to be Vette-less for the next year!!!

Any idea of what is going on at GM? Constraints on Z51 and colored roof? Are they real? Supplier issues? Your best guess as to how many months before we see our new one built? Typical wait? Our order went in last November. Our Dealer's allocation seems to be variable and uncertain to them.

The C6 took 6 months to build since they ran out chrome wheels. We finally had to give in and change to plain wheels to get delivery for that MY. Problems persist at the factory 8 years later.

Big fan of Corvette, but very frustrating not knowing if it will arrive in 2014 or ever...
What's up at GM? Hope you have an 'in' to the new CEO and can get these cars moving! LOL!

Last edited by Real Carbuff; 02-19-2014 at 02:03 AM.