View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 07:22 AM   #305
Dr. Evil

Drives: 2013 SS
I've went back and forth on how to word this.
GM has made a limited run of a very high performing car at a high price. They can hang their hat on this and trumpet it about saying look at what we can do, good for them. GM needs to be careful here that they do not alienate many of their fans, buyers and potential buyers though. While the current SS and 1LE option is a good bargain it is not a great bargain. I like the SS, I've bought two of them new. I could go and buy another brand and get similar or better performance for similar money, less money in some cases. I really hope they do not neglect the mass produced cars that represent the bulk of the buying public to simply focus on a high priced halo version while performance is allowed to slide in the lower models such as the SS.

Giving us a car like this makes for conversation but thats about it. Internet fanboys will use its cost and performance as fodder for internet chatrooms but trying to use someone elses car to prove your point is like trying to satify your woman with someones elses... money.
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote