View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #17
urr2slo

Drives: 2010 2ss ss/rs abm, 2016 2ss/rs hbm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
Holy refre$h! That's sharp! Can really see the new effect here...
Pics don't do it justice, its amazing in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
how much?
About $15k

Quote:
Originally Posted by StigsAmericanCousin View Post
That is ridiculously awesome. Great paint job, fantastic color choice. I love getting to see what's under the skin of the new Vette. It reminds me of Batman's Tumbler with the body panels off. Where will this car be displayed at SEMA?
Sorry for the late reply, it was in HRE's booth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec1990 View Post
Just for reference you do know the gap between the spoiler and bumper is there for aerodynamics and water channeling?

Paint job looks great nonetheless.
This was a huge gap between the bottom of 3rd brake lamp and bumper, it affects most C7's and a repair bulletin will be forthcoming. GM asked us how we corrected it at SEMA.
Thanks. It is the nicest paint job out of all the show and SEMA vehicles I have built over the last 20 years. This one turned out amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
I hope you bring this to SoCal one of these days bro! I know it'll be nuts if you do the kind of work you did on your Camaro to it. Can't wait to see it all done!
My other one will be in Cali in a week, visiting a few manufactures, LOL, that car will be at SEMA next year. This car was purchased when my ordered car was delayed. This car is now for sale. I just took delivery of my ordered C7. This one is getting a full build like my Camaro.