View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #29
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by vthokiefan View Post
I just ordered the Pedders Xa Coilovers (and should have today) from Wretched Motorsports Can't wait to get them. I currently have the 1" BMR lowering springs and just wasn't happy with the ride quality, but did love how the car looked and handled.

After reading the install instructions, I am a little confused why we are discussing cutting holes in the trunk as if the adjuster is top mounted (like the fronts) when the rear adjusters come out through the side of the strut mount housing???

JusticePete - any other words of advice when I get around to installing these? I have seen the thread about bushing timing. I would like to try to keep the same drop that I have now, but as far as where to start with the damping settings, I have no clue. The car is not a daily driver.
The adjustment on Pedders rear 5th Gen coilovers in on the side and not on the top so a hole in the trunk is not the answer.

Pedders Xa Coilover Detailed Instructional Download

If you would like to see Pedders Development pictures for the 5th Gen CLICK HERE. We'll some of the pictures. Facebook limits a gallery to 999 pictures.

JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote