View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #20
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
I think we deserve an explanation.

We have supported this website for years. Supported both the vendors and owners of the website via buying stuff off this website as well as using it and going to events like Camarofest.

Now one of our own is in a situation that needs our support through social media and someone here on Camaro5 are denying us the right to help him or even discuss what has happened to him. This did not happen to a Mustang or Challenger owner, it happened to a Camaro owner. Is this not Camaro5.com? Our home on the web?

I could understand if the thread had gotten out of hand but it was, and still is, mostly civil and we had a Mod keeping an eye on us. (Thanks Stieger, you get it) Let us continue to discuss this in an adult manner like we have been because this is in the national spotlight and closing this while the nation is looking at us is really foolish. The next headline will read, "Camaro5 won't let it's members discuss bad manners by dealership of one of it's member's!". How is that going to look?

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!