Captain_Leo
Tiger Blood

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS M6
Columbia Chevrolet in Cincinnati

Dealer Name: Columbia Chevrolet
Dealer location: 9750 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati, OH 45242
Dealer phone number: (877) 681-7885
Dealer website: http://www.columbiachev.com/

The initial prices aren't really jacked up too bad, but they will pull every single slimy sales trick in the book. To hear I won't pay more than invoice was the tipping point, as two salesmen basically became VERY angry.

Here's what I wrote on Edmunds.com about them:

Quote:
5 Reason to AVOID Columbia Chevrolet
1- A salesman will lie to you that he has the car you're looking for, just to get you to the dealership. When you realize this, he will pull a "ohh I thought you wanted the V8!"
2- Another salesman will push standard sales tactics down your throat and then the moment you tell him you won't buy that day, he will start cleaning his desk. If you had kind of spoken a price with him, and now ask him to give it to you in writing, he will start complaining about how you'll take his paper to the next dealership and they'll beat him by a $100.
3- A salesperson actually mocked me for filling out the online quote request found here at Edmunds.com that asks quotes from every dealer in X mile radius. You can also tell he will be VERY sour from the fact that you are capable of using the internet.
4- As soon as they realize you have half a brain and looked up invoice pricing, both of these employees will turn really really angry, unfriendly, and passive-aggressive. The fact that you want to make an informed decision will be faced with all of them literally walking away from you and you standing by yourself by their empty desks.
5- Even though I have spent 30+ minutes in that dealership on multiple occasions, the "boss" never once came over to speak to me. He was only contacted when the sales guys went to ask him about prices. The only time I spoke to him, which is when I decided to approach him, he kept sitting in his chair, did not shake my hand and had a very angry tone.

I hope after seeing this, they won't be able to act so rude anymore. Take your business elsewhere, these guys sure don't deserve it!

Last edited by Captain_Leo; 01-14-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Omitted the names. I know they read this and got the lesson. I don't mean to rob them of their jobs.
Captain_Leo is offline   Reply With Quote