Thread: DEPOSIT?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:53 AM   #14
Pappa Joe

Drives: Charger/TL1000R/Cobalt/ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockandawe View Post
A simple handshake should be all that is required.
Aye! Reminds me of when i went to look at Z28s in the early 90s( I think it was). went into dealership to check some out,saw a beauty, so I sat down with salesman and ended up making deal. I really had no intention of purchasing one at that moment,but I did. So salesman says how much you gonna put down on it .I said too tell you the truth i never brought my cheque book with me,but I have $100 on me ,take this and ill be back tomorrow and ill give you more. He started himming and hawing saying I need more etc.So I said to him,what part didnt you understand? I said I will be back first thing in the morning to give you more money.He kept yakking on about how he needed more etc.I then told him, technically I just have to give you $1.00 to make the deal. Again he started blah,blah blah, so i grabbed the contract we just signed and ripped it up into 100 pcs and tossed it in the air,and told him to go F@#K himself! and left.He kept phoning me every day for a week to come back! Never did!
Like I have stated before, my word is as good as gold. I was totally offended by him and that was it for that dealership!!
Pappa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote