View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
adc174

Drives: 2010
the system works as follows walk upto car with card in pocket and doors unlock, tap button once system goes to acc tap again and its key on position step on brake and hold for 5 seconds and car starts tap brake and hold button for 5 seconds car shuts off. if i remote start the car i simply get in tap button 2x and hit brake and the button takes over..simple, like i said i removed the key and installed in glove box as a back up so car will always start, i removed the steering lock, and mounted the button..all function work as normal, rap off..ect.... i am extremly pleased with the turn out and it was worth the hair pulling and stress to figure out, now it seems pretty simple cause i know exactly what to do...as for the stereo i did also so that took time and some figuring aswell i ended up using an audiocontrol piece to get my rca connections off of the factory amp, sounds amazing and very tunible...the one in the pic actually was a pos i was testing and fried...like i said tomorrow i will clean her up real good and take pictures...
adc174 is offline   Reply With Quote