Thread: NHL playoffs
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 09:10 AM   #166
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
Yea Julien chewed them out pretty good... No room in the game for that crap, he stated it in his press conference and both players were interviewed and confirmed that he chewed them out... Unlike the Vancouver coach who condoned the Rome hit and all the other crap Vancouver is doing. Honestly the crap Vancouver is pulling has set the game back as a mainstream sport on TV in this country. Hockey players are thought of as goons to begin with and Vancouver is proving the point.
Classless diving biting cheap shot intentionally injuring POS team is what the Canucks are and it starts with their head coach. All you have to do is read the feedback the rest of the league is giving. Vancouver is one of the dirtiest teams in the league and its being displayed on national TV... Yes it sets the game back. No one wants to see that crap, they want to see good physical hard clean play.

I wish it wasn't so. I love the game and was looking forward to a great series, now its just hate feeling and thats not whats it all about. I thought the Sedins were going to put on a display of speed and skill.. we haven't seen anything but a goon team and I am severely disappointed. ( I didnt condone the Chara hit earier in the season either)
CC Performance is offline   Reply With Quote