View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:48 AM   #12
melody301
NY Football Giants YAY!!!

Drives: 2011 LS
If Camaro, Chevy, and GM are your passion then so be it. Just because you don't work for them doesn't mean you can't expression your love and passion for them. Most of us are football enthusiast and have a great love for our football teams and even included ourselves with the team when talking about the (ie "we") and none of us own a share in it but so what it's our love and our passion.

As far as posting the same thing in different forums I've done that once. I had a very important question about Onstar and posted it in the appropriate forum (can't remember which one is was) but got no responses. I then posted in this forum and got several. Not everybody reads the same threads and some forums/threads get more views than others so sometimes you have to move them around.

Don't let anybody still your joy especially that of the Camaro. Do what you do and if they are that annoyed then a forum is not what they need to be on because so many people repost the same stuff mainly because the "search" feature sucks.