View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 02:14 AM   #40
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Making Friends...

There are so many good people on this site I can't believe it. Good people with some real skills too. Talent to critically think, plan, fabricate, modify, build, improvise, communicate, educate; it seems endless. Of course there are bound to be a few rebels and malcontents whenever you have a wide open website with this many people on it. After being on the site for over a year and reading as much as I can each day as time permits, I can't begin to thank all those who have taught me something about this Gen 5 creation. It isn't the old GM and it's NOT your Dad's Chevy either. I hope to do good by the organization and bring as many new Gen 5 owners as I can to the site so they can share the knowledge, experiences, and comaraderie. Perhaps it should be "Camaro-aderie"!

If you are reading my thread you probably have talked to me or seen one of my posts. You may know me personally. You may have also received one of the CAM5 business cards with my screen name on it. Whenever I see a Camaro parked or someone who is driving/getting into one I try and tactfully approach them and hand them the card so they can become a part of this extended family. Energy builds energy and there is a lot of it here. Addicting is an understatement. Let the good times roll.
Attached Images

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote