Old 10-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #367
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Drives: 1993 Rustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatVet0311 View Post
I would like to point out a few of things

1) I love the new look and performance of our stable of pony cars but

2) if you dont own a 2011 Stang or srt8 Challenger then yes, the Camaro is better.

3) sorry Ford guys but the Camaro has always looked better than the Mustang in any year that both coexisted including the vintage ones, even the ricers will tell you that.

4) I find it hilarious that the only few fast Mustangs to ever exist in my lifetime were low volume Cobras, Shellby's, ...etc, and recently the 5.0 but yet I still hear everyday about all these fast Mustangs, when in reality, the majority of them are endowed with v8s with v6 power.
I don't know what "your lifetime" encompasses but that has got to be one of the most moronic and unvalidated comments I have ever heard. The 5.0 was beating up on Chevy's bigger displacement 5.7 throughout the 90's. We cannot really compare the Mustang and Camaro for nearly the whole first decade of the 21st century because there weren't any Camaros. And if you're going to take what some ricers say is the better looking car as the gospel, well sorry for you there man...
REEFBLUE93 is offline   Reply With Quote