Thread: Good Woork.
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 01:25 AM   #24
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
But I think a lot of this complaining is definitely going to put a sour taste in GM's mouth next time they consider informing and including the community on later projects.
I honestly feel that GM just might keep a little more tight lipped about things next time. They want to let the faithful know, but the faithful are sometimes just a little too trigger happy to jump and interpret any info that comes out how they see fit. Just listen...we all tend to learn so much more when we listen. Way to often do we try to interpret Scotts messages or anothers message and what happens? It's like that list about how many internet forum users are needed to change a light bulb....one to change it, another to ask how to change it, three to disagree, etc ,etc... GM won't want to LOSE pre-orders....God, I'm not going into this again
Quote:
So to those who decide to be unrealistic, please take the whinging some were else, we are tired of hearing it.
I don't mind the curious folks...who have questions....but erg...sometimes I wish I could take off the Mod gloves and SPEAK.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote