View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
oppnyc
WhAT Now

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Filed a complaint with the b.b.b

As some of you may know i recently posted a thread about not receiving my title, licensing and registration 2 months after purchasing my new 2010 camaro cash. So i called the dmv here in so cal and they told me they only received the fees and no other paperwork from the dealership so nothing can be processed at this time. Im pissed now, so i called the dealership and they tell me the paperwork was sent to the dmv, theyre just backed up due to the economy and furlo, blah, blah, blah. On Aug. 3, 2010 i filed a complaint with bbb and on Aug 5, i called the dmv to check the status, and miraculously my paperwork was being processed and should be completed in three days. So i guess the complaint help things move alittle faster but the dmv explained to me that the dealership sent the paperwork with their address as the return address so my title, licensing and registration will go to the dealership. The dmv agent said that this was strange and i told her i know the reason why this occured. So i then contacted that the dealership and ask them why is your address where MY ADDRESS IS SUPPOSE TO BE, and they had no answer but "we will mail it to you wants it gets here". Moral of the story is choose the dealerships you do business with wisely.
oppnyc is offline   Reply With Quote