View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #26
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
What crap did I stir up, exacty?

I do like what I read here, that's probably why I've been on here for over two years now.

The truth of the matter is, you posted something and people responded. Just because they didn't respond the way you thought they should (much like your sister didn't buy the car you thought she should) you got bent all out of shape. In the future, I suggest you don't post on any board unless you are able to accept that not everyone is going to share your opinions.
whatever dude I am not going to stoop down to your level, you are not going to rope me in with your little troll ways, its ok for you to have your opinions, I aint bashing that, but c'mon dude you drive a Mustang and you are on a Camaro board, I have seen your threads and posts in here before and you stir crap up in those as well.
So you drive a mustang! big deal, good for you!
I love my sister and AM happy for her that she got one, I was just stating how surprised I was when she got one because for the longest time now she has always been pining for a Camaro and I thought it was rather interesting at the sudden change towards a Mustang. I'm not hating her for it in no way, I was just surprised.
and like I said before- this future purchase of a Camaro is 100% but it is for the Convertible and when it comes available then I will order the one I want, but I am not going to jump on the bandwagon and get a hard top that I dont want just so that I can have a Camaro, that will screw me when it comes to trading a used Camaro for a Vert. It would be utterly stupid of me to go and buy a Camaro for only a few months when it is one that I dont want in the first place. Although it is STILL depending on how it turns out on the looks department.
PS: I would love to buy a Mustang but I really hate being broken down on the side of the road!
Every Ford product I have ever owned or dealed with has let me down no matter what! Ford burned that bridge with me a long time ago. I dont care if the whole world declares Ford to be the best product ever made it is all still crap to me.