View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #57
2000v6

Drives: 2003 m3, 2000 camaro v6, 2004 s4
Kid, listen to us. I mean, if what you posted has really happened in your life then I'm sorry, but there are a lot of good people in the world, and we are here because we want to help you out. I know that you're confused, we've all been there. But if you have never had a girl, while all of us guys have, let us teach you something.

Questions:

Do you go to hs or college?
Are there any girls there?
Any good looking girls?
If it's a college, then does it have a nursing or business school?
Are you one of those guys that likes to hang around people, a jock, or one of those people who doesn't like or want to hang out with people, a geek? Also, you don't need to be a jock or geek. What I'm asking is are you an introvert or an extrovert. Because this is the big thing, if you want a girl you need to start hanging out with them.

On a scale of one to ten what is your confidence level?
On a scale of one to ten what do girls think that you look like? Even if you have to create a pol and walk around campus asking them? And, if they look at you funny then say that it's for a philosophy course, or something.
Are you one of those guys that when he goes up to a girl still gets that butterfly feeling in your belly?

Or are you one of those guys that secretly wishes that he was a girl?

What is the type of girl that interests you?
Hair color?
Skinny or fat, or in between?
Ugly face but amazing body, ugly body but amazing face or
just one word - hot?
Are you looking for a girl that's a crazy party goer or would rather spend time at home reading a book?
Are you looking for a girl that will last longer than a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a month, a year, two years?
Are you looking for a girl that's a geek, a jock or neither?

Remember, even girls that are geeks are actually amazingly beautiful, they just don't know it and are about 10 times as smart as an average girl. That's why a few of my gfs are geeks, extremely smart, very beautiful and if treated right are very easy going.

Honestly, post some info about yourself, like the questions that I asked, we can take a deep look into it and tell you what you need to do to get that girl for you. You're still the one that will need to do the work though

Last edited by 2000v6; 03-17-2010 at 12:54 AM.
2000v6 is offline   Reply With Quote