View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 11:37 PM   #18
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnta1ss View Post
Whoa, he locks the tune? I have a very low opinion of guys like that. Is he willing to 'touch up' the tune, considering that you've already paid him a LOT of money for the tune? Because I seriously think that his tune needs some work.
Yes he's willing to adjust the tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
Here are the main pages (an older version of) HP Tuners showed for my unlocked A8, with several subcategories under almost every page. You should see a similar, if not broader, set of tunable categories for your A10 if it's really unlocked.

Now if the shop locked the tune, you might not be able to see them, but then one of the problems with this is you just have to take it on blind faith what, if anything, they tuned about your transmission... as a contrast, my car was tuned by Jannetty Racing, not exactly a noname shop (their wait times were in the multi-month range even back then), and Ted didn't hide anything from me or lock the tune. I can even look at the history and see what he changed on which day. Obviously, I do not abuse the royal treatment I received from them and try to screw them over.
Ya I don't see anything like that. So guess it is locked.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | LSA crankshaft conversion w/modified crank gear | LS1 thrust bearing | LS MSD Plug Wire Set | BTR Stage I Cam | ARP Rod Bolts | Delphi Lifter set | NGK LTR71X-11 spark plug set | DOD Delete | VVT Limiter | ECM, TCM & E85 | Retuned by: Justin L. | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq | Best 1/4 Time: 11.639
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote