View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 03:48 PM   #15
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
Based on this screenshot, your transmission control module (TCM) isn't unlocked, and you only see the settings that are stored in the ECM. The A10 will not be tunable until you get it unlocked.
I paid for it to be unlocked, so not sure if that is the stock tune file but that is the one he gave me that fixed the low speed drivability.

But he did say the trans tune was locked and I wouldn't see it.

So not sure if that means it was unlocked and he locked it again I figure due to trade secrets regarding trans tune dunno, but always some kind of non compete somewhere in every industry.

You think maybe they just replaced the T93 TCM with one that was reprogrammed? Like on HP Tuner site? https://www.hptuners.com/product/gm-t93-tcm-services/ I assume that would explain why it is locked?
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | LSA crankshaft conversion w/modified crank gear | LS1 thrust bearing | LS MSD Plug Wire Set | BTR Stage I Cam | ARP Rod Bolts | Delphi Lifter set | NGK LTR71X-11 spark plug set | DOD Delete | VVT Limiter | ECM, TCM & E85 | Retuned by: Justin L. | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq | Best 1/4 Time: 11.639

Last edited by FlukeSS; 04-27-2024 at 11:46 PM.
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote