View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:53 AM   #8
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams76 View Post
How do you expect to run E? Correct me if im wrong but doesn't that require parameters to be set/turned on in HP Tuners after the install of the flex fuel sensor?
Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang970305 View Post
Sorry to confuse you lol, I would def. Red a tune to run E85, I was just saying that my lt2, CAI, and catback exhaust don’t require a tune so I’m not just spending money for a FBO HP, just keep adding on things but not sure if TB”investment” is worth it.
Headers require a tune and so does the E85. And even if you reflash the “stock” tune back in it, the dealer will know by the flash count that doesn’t match. It’s been repeated many times on this forum, but once again if you need the warranty then do not modify the car. Period. If you want a fast car you’ll need to lose the warranty and accept that situation. If you’re running parts that don’t need a tune, then you can rest assured they are adding no power since the ECM will simply pull timing or close the throttle body to compensate…