View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:21 PM   #18
Camfab

Drives: ‘23 ZL1-1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyZrider View Post
Never say never....alot of this "rarity" all started with the original Demon....Dodge said they'd never make one again and that's how they justified the price for them at the time being unheard of....now there's a Demon 170.....maybe not exactly the same thing but enough to take away the desire for the original "rare" Demon.....the G56 is a joke...
I agree with you, except when Dodge said never, they were all in on ICE and still moving forward. Leaving the Mopar world, I can say that they have balls like no other manufacturer, they have always been rogue from the beginning. GM has great minds however it’s so rare that they build a gem, the 6th GEN CAMARO is truly the best Camaro ever produced by GM, and the ZL1-1LE| is the APEX PREDATOR. Sadly and in typical GM fashion, they made the car, broke a record then abandoned the platform. In 2018 that car was epic, and instead of developing the beast and fixing the small issues they just abandoned ship. So I stand with my statement above. If you want a rare beast that will now and in the future stand out, the 120K may not be out of line.

Last edited by Camfab; 03-28-2024 at 02:00 PM.
Camfab is offline   Reply With Quote