View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 09:12 AM   #173
paradigm

Drives: 2022 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by He11bent View Post
https://www.mobilistics.com/nostart-...p-immobilizer/

This!

I bought it a few weeks ago and wanted to give it some time before reporting back. I am really impressed with it. Two thumbs up.

It was fast & easy to install and it's effective. Automatically activates 30 seconds after you shut down so no remembering. You can install it in multiple relay positions on the 6th Gen. You'll have to guess where its installed.

Customer support was great, too. I had a problem with the first one being "glitchy". Front the start, It didn't always let me start the car. I'd have to "play with it" with multiple tries to get the car to start. I was really disappointed. Put new batteries in the remote, etc. No help.

They called me back, listened to my issue. Said they have never had any problems with one before. Then they found an employee with a 6th Gen and went out to the parking lotto play with it on his Camaro and then called me back. They said it was not doing that on his car and mine should not be doing that. They took a new one, double checked it on the test equipment, and then sent it out to me. I installed the new one about three weeks ago and it has worked perfectly since. I highly recommend!
I was having a similar issue - that it would take me hitting the mobilistics fob a few times and fiddling with it before I could get the car started.

Then I realised I wasn't pressuing the fob long enough - it needs a good two seconds press before the relay is activated. Now it seems to be working fine.

My only issue with the mobilistics is that the relay is visibily different than the factory relays - I would like to put a label on it to make it look factory.