View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 08:26 PM   #167
MSgt O

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Vert LS3/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknroll_jeph View Post
Another exciting experience for me. I hung out at the American Muscle Car China (AMCC) new HQ, about an hour away. I met with the big boss and he let my friend and I play around with some of his toys.

It was an unforgettable day and my take away is the Shelby Mustang sounds amazing, drives and handles better than I thought but the clutch is too heavy and the transmission doesn't communicate when it is in gear, and took a lot of strength just to change gears. Maybe I am to accustomed to my BWM's shift and clutch.

The Corvette handles amazing, sounds great and has very responsive brakes. The interior is just too cramped and even with the seat down all the way, my head was resting on the roll bar, and I didn't even have a helmet on.

My Camaro is obviously the best out of the 3 cars I drove and all my mods have made it fit me and my driving style. I do wish it had more power though, the nearly 500HP in the Corvette and 800+ HP of the Mustang made my V6 seem a bit weak. However, even with the stock rear end I am happy to see it do a decent burnout, and not a one wheel peel. I didn't think it would break traction with brand new PS4S tires, but it left a pretty long trail of tire on the asphalt. From inside the car I didn't even know the tires were letting loose...

With that being said, I recently bought all the parts necessary for the LSD swap so my next post should be the video of the install.

You can watch my video here, next time I'll add bilingual subtitles.

https://www.dongchedi.com/ugc/articl...36548472193087

And the official AMCC video:

https://www.dongchedi.com/ugc/articl...28278645411081

Enjoy!
Learning to drive a stick on that Mustang..well done my friend! and thats pretty cool seeing the American Muscle represented! Always a joy looking at what you post Jeff!
MSgt O is offline   Reply With Quote