View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 10:22 PM   #6
chrish70

Drives: 2015 ls3 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesster View Post
Good that worked out for you. On the other hand, I had a much different experience, as he had no clue what to do to tune and fix my car, just took my $$ and ran. If you want a real seasoned Pro, the other tuner guy on the forum is in a totally different league of expertise. I wish I had done better research, but now know better.
its funny you mention that, the other tuner guy had my car on his dyno in pa and car was never right i took it to thompson raceway and raced it and the car only improved 2 tenths on the quarter, i then had dynosteve tune mine and we started from scratch so he asked me to restore my stock tune and go the there and the car felt alot more crisp throttle i went to the track and gained 6 tenths in the quarter and since then i have updated other items on the car and he has continued to adjust my tune for no extra cost and we are currently running a 10.86 and i couldnt be happier and everyone i know thats running his tunes all feel the same, each to their own everyone one can have different experiences with different people it doesnt make anyone right or wrong just different experiences.
chrish70 is offline   Reply With Quote