View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 01:36 PM   #19
kinematic11
patiently waiting my turn

Drives: 2013 SS RS 1LE
Or best offer......make an offer.....

I don't want anyone to be offended with this message but my starting price i clearly said or best offer. I've only had one member send me a private message with an offer. It's nice that everyone has opinions of what they think the car should cost, but what it really comes down to is what somebody's going to pay and what I'm going to sell it for. And honestly that relationship is between the buyer and the seller. I've had several people say the car is worth 24 all day long. So what it really comes down to is if you're serious about buying the car which is a two owner unmodified including no window tint, 1LE, and if this is what you're looking for, this is a good find, I spent 7 years looking for this car in the configuration that it sits in and I've been very happy with it, I'm selling it because I no longer have the ability to have it with my lifestyle and it is time for someone else to enjoy it, so if you're interested, send me a message with an offer. This is a perfect track car. No sunroof and unmodified.
1984 trans am
kinematic11 is offline   Reply With Quote