View Single Post
Old 07-18-2023, 04:23 AM   #42
Wyzz Kydd
Banned

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Camaro View Post
I would be more interested if they kept it a 2 door but a 4 door is a big nono. That and it doesn't deserve the Camaro title. Just kill the Camaro and call it a Malibu.

I can't wait for all these EV's to land in everyones garage and we suddenly realize our power infrastructure is light-years behind what is necessary to power an entire country full of them. That and lets not kid ourselves, the energy grid is only 30% efficient, and over 85% fueled with fossil fuels.
I agree. They should build whatever they want but do they have to bastardize iconic name plates too?

We’re at five cars already, so we have lots of driving options. An F150 Lightning in conjunction with solar panels and three PowerWalls would be a nice sixth vehicle IF it charged fully in five minutes IF it had a range of at least 350 miles even in adverse conditions and IF it could haul a medium sized RV without cutting 2/3rds of range.

Unfortunately not one of those IFs is true, so I prefer an F series with a diesel for my next vehicle.
Wyzz Kydd is offline   Reply With Quote