View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 09:17 AM   #4
LiqTenExp

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLe View Post
Attachment 1128054

Attachment 1128055

Hey Guys, thought I'd post my numbers after the blower/cam install. The previous number of 808hp came from a Mustang.

On another note, I have noticed that the car has been idling high - 700 commanded, ~860 indicated. I brought this up to the dyno guy and he said he noticed it. He also said the torque tables at idle were showing a negative value, and that might have something to do with the high idle. Or, maybe a small vacuum leak. No CEL showing.

I would be grateful for any thoughts before I sign an open check to fix the problem.
You should be somewhere in the single digit positive degrees of timing at idle. At negative timing you will be excessively heating up your exhaust manifolds/headers. Are you doing the tuning? I can help or watch Goat Rope Garage youtube video on this. It is pulling timing to the bottom of the timing table right now trying to reach 700, you need to adjust both modes of virtual torque tables at idle so that the requested is inline with actual. Right now I bet the torque tables requested are lower than actual.