View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 09:13 AM   #17
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaxas View Post
Fear-mongering is the only point for the voter base against this, they try to use napkin math to keep being scared of progress yet they forget that EVs are more efficient in EVERY situation and don't need to be 100% fossil fuel free to be cleaner than ICEs, I don't like EVs as much as them since I spend all my day in a computer already and I like driving a machine but thinking they're somehow bad is just plain anti-intellectualism.

And hey, they grew up with leaded gasoline and turned out COMPLETELY fine! Kids nowadays whine too much eh?
Right up until the battery dies, and Insurance companies total your car, because it costs $10,000-$20,000 to fix it.

Let me know how that turns out for you.

Oh and as far as efficiency is concerned: Its been proven without napkin math, that EV's lose 41% of their range in cold weather. Try living in a state where there is actual cold weather and tell me EV's are more efficient.

The problem isn't kids, the problem is basic common sense isn't as common as people think.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | Roto-Fab CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | LSA crankshaft conversion w/modified crank gear | LS1 thrust bearing | LS MSD Plug Wire Set | BTR Stage I Cam | ARP Rod Bolts | Delphi Lifter set | NGK LTR71X-11 spark plug set | DOD Delete | VVT Limiter | ECM, TCM & E85 | Retuned by: Justin L. | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq | Best 1/4 Time: 11.639

Last edited by FlukeSS; 05-07-2023 at 09:28 AM.
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote