View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 02:10 PM   #35
Odabo

Drives: Chevrolet Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroRSOnt View Post
Here is my RS... question on your rockers , assume you ordered them from ACS with their 1LE black paint, did it match well to your OEM splitter? Is it
a satin black or a flat black?

I am likely going to get both my splitter and rockers from ACS (both were on constraint at GM). My RS has what looks like the current 1LE splitter near as I can tell it is the same shape etc., it is a satin black finish, ordered on the car. On the ACS page it is the 1LE V.2 splitter, shape wise it looks identical to mine and yours on your new car.
Full transparency: I'm not a convertible guy.

But dang I like that look! It has a such a clean vibe and the splitter and rockers accentuates the look and doesn't distract from the car. That is one beautiful ride you have.

I was a little nervous about the black satin paint matching. We all know how black can have many variations. When I talked to a guy at ACS he told me something interesting, after I told him what I was interested purchasing, he stated they are an OEM Supplier. He didn't say for what manufacturer. Looking back, I wonder if they aren't the OEM Supplier for Chevy because the fitment was very exact. The splitter and rockers matched perfectly.