View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 08:58 PM   #76
LT1ornothing

Drives: 2020 LT1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyzz Kydd View Post
I never said anything about what a tuned LT1 would do vs a 1LE.

I have exactly zero interest in buying any sports car and tuning it. There’s certainly nothing wrong with doing that, just not my thing. Given my desire for the fastest, best handling stock Camaro I could get I bought the right car, for me.

That’s why I said ‘for me’ the speed limiter would be a deal breaker. The tires and rims wouldn’t be because I can easily replace those without a tune. The lack of a eDiff would also be a dealbreaker for me.

You seem to want to make this into a ‘my car is better than your car.’ Feel free to do so. I have no desire to own or drive an LT1, stock or tuned. Feel free to believe whatever you choose. I chose the best car for what I want, and I’m quite confident I chose wisely.

I would think you could be happy with your car without all the ‘I can do this or that to my car and it will beat yours.’
You are highly mistaken, I have no desire to start a "my trim is better than yours" discussion. I simply hilighted that your "top speed" rational was off-base, as was your better handling SS remark, irregardless to your preference of desiring a "currently under warranty" GM product. Warranties expire, and your temporary warranty approved top speed is irrelevant.