View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 03:54 PM   #48
Camaro1973

Drives: 2019 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 View Post
Why is everyone so angry??? I'm not promoting anything, but I have been over that already.

Catch cans are designed differently, most with cost in mind. The insides of various cans are different, the MM, Elite, UPR, McNalley, ebay etc. Some cheap no name cans are similar, and some are not. You said "mm mild can works exactly the same as your beloved Elite can". If the cans work the same way then you could run an Elite just like the MM. Easy peasy, just place a one way valve on the 3rd port of the Elite so if there is any pressure it would just vent out as well. Just thinking out loud.

Why do you say I have a beloved Elite Can? I have never in my video, or this thread told anyone to buy one, I don't get it. Also I'm surprised that no one made any comment on the Apex can that was in the video as well. I put that in to try to raise some awareness on design.
I own both cans btw. I have tried both side by side, I saw no difference in oil caught. Then I put the elite in line right after my Mighty Mouse can and the can is always empty except for water condensation, it’s still on there as of today.
Attached Images

LME 377 LT4 Short Block | Magnuson 2650 80mm upper w/13% lower (9.06) | DSX Lid & Valve Covers | CSP Custom Cam w/32% fuel lobe | CID Heads | NW 103mm TB | Roto Fab Big Gulp | CSP 2" Headers w/Green GESI Gen 2 Cats | Borla 3" Full Cat Back w/ S-Type| Mighty Mouse Wild Catch Can| Custom Holley Low side Fuel system| TooHigh PSI Port Injection w/Holley Controller | Forced Inductions Interchiller w/2 gallon fender tank | TK Performance built 10L90
Camaro1973 is offline   Reply With Quote