View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 12:12 PM   #8
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Drives: 15STI, 10Expy, 10 2SS/RS M6, 47KB1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssonic2013 View Post
Glad to be a new member. Just picked up my 2013 Camaro 2SS. It's Black on Black. It's everything I hoped it would be. But I do have a question about the Daytime Running Lights.I have the knob set to Auto but the DRL'S do not come on. The only thing that comes on are the Fog Lights. I wonder what is going on here. Any advice would help. Thank You. Also I haven't started any mods yet. It already has a good exhaust system on it. So what should I do to it next. Like the forum......
If you have HID headlights, you most likely have the RS package. What color are your SS emblems? With the RS package, you do not have fog lights. The lights in those locations are the DRLs. The DRLs turn off when the headlights are on. You can make wiring changes to allow the DRLs to be on at night. What are you calling the DRLs in your post, the headlights?
GPI SS3 Cam & stuff,N.O. Plate(dedicated fuel tank,progressive,fuel hose upgrade,remote opener,heater,console switches),LNC2000,CTAP,ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers,Jet Hot coated LTs,GPI HPT Tune,CAI, Scoop,Rx Catch Can,Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res,Metco loop,Momentum Tunnel Brace,TSW Nurb 18",555 & 05,Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods,Autometer WB,Fesler Pillar Pod,LED strips (int),Lloyds floor & trunk mats,LED DRL/front turn & license plate,DRL harness,VLEDs tail lights,Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17@112.6 stock
Badbubba is offline   Reply With Quote