View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 11:31 PM   #47
serper3

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techdude99 View Post
@serper3 I have a couple friends that picked up 911's due to the back seats. They regretted it after putting in the baby seats. Very hard to maneuver.

I'm very happy with my ZL1 1LE on the track but it's impossible to drive on the roads where I live. If I had to do it over again, I would have picked up the non-1LE or moved somewhere that actually maintains the infrastructure or lost 50 lbs first

It's an amazing car for the price.
I realize the car seats will be a pain in any 2 door, but I don't have a choice really. And the kids will be in them a long time...

I test drove a ZLE and thought the suspension was not bad at all. I am pretty young, 33, though, and have had aggressive suspension on all of my cars, except for my recent c6. compared to after market coilovers, etc., the ZLE is pretty sweet. I also live in the bay area, CA, so the roads here are not too bad.

I think the values you guys are talking about seem kinda low on the p cars? used vs used, the p cars are way way more expense at least around here than what I am seeing on this thread. And what if that engine in the GT3 lets go? Or any somewhat serious repair on a porsche, pretty much starts with pull the engine. I love those cars, but dang the porsche tax is crazy. And not to get on a whole different topic, but then you get those porsche owners who will talk for 3 hours on what color stitching you should have gotten
serper3 is offline   Reply With Quote