View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 07:44 PM   #9
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Well you could help heal this DVETS BODY, I’d been happy to take it off your hands, being it’s got air bags can it be raised above stock height to the same height as a wheelchair,? Was it switched to auto for hand controls,by chance,?
I’m blind in one eye crippled just below the neck, broke 30 bones, and just recently due to a MRSA infection I caught in the hospital I had to have all the vertebrae in the center of my spine removed, and 4 rims and fuse from my butt to my neck, and spent 18months in bed, gained 60lbs ,and lost a lot of maneuverability..
Anyway I’ve been paralyzed for 15 yrs. now and still skydived ,and I had a modded ZL1 2013, but I sold it to help my kids, when I moved I stupidly allowed my caretaker at home know about the money when she at my home when I used part of it to buy my daughter a car for college,when the seller drove it over ,anyway long story short my home health helper stole 47k what the balance left form the sale after my daughters car...cops didn’t do Jack because they said she had to confessed to doing it and she wouldn’t , it was a mess..so it’s been a long 5yrs without any HP,LOL..
I’ve never heard of you guys before , I used to own my own shop ,and raced and turned a wrench before I even entered the army ..I went back into turning a wrench, or selling jobs and having my guys do what I couldn’t., but that was a while ago..anyway I think joining vets with speed is cool..