View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 11:02 AM   #10
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ember1205 View Post
I can't remember if there was a C7 when we were there last January (2019) or what was there at all even then, in November, or this past January (2020). Since I hadn't really been thinking about the Camaro during our last trip, it likely wouldn't have been something for me to key in on.

As far as the car-making: A) Can't do it now as all of touch-screen stuff is basically shut down and the "showroom" only recently re-opened and B) Everyone should always be able to make their own from what I've seen.

I think the format of Radiator Springs Racers is significantly more fun although there's ZERO interactive stuff in that queue and the lines are crazy long.
We've gone maybe 4 or 5 times since '13, the C7 was there on the first trip or two. The wife and I went alone another time (forgot what year) and took some pics in a yellow SS convertible. I think we have skipped it the last 2 trips because of the queue or being down.

I forgot about the C19 precautions & touch-screen stuff. That puts a damper on things. The other times we've done TT, they'd pair us up to build the cars.

I wish they'd bring Cars/RS to Orlando. I was scheduled to take a trip to LA early in the year and was going to hit Disney specifically for that but nixed the trip with everything hitting the fan. Haven't been to that park yet.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote