View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 06:37 AM   #49
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRDTD View Post
It was a GLORIOUS DAY !!!
Although I could not attend I watched every video it was awesome and definitely sad at the same time. Hearing Joe talk about Becky broke my heart again knowing just how much she meant to him. Thank you to my fellow MCCC members as well as non-members coming out to support our Becky it was just Awesome.

I have so many fond memories of my friend but a few stick out the most for me.

Back when I requested any salesperson of the Camaro5 board back in September 2009 I was looking for my 2010 Camaro two dealers replied to me but only one followed up with all of my questions and that was Becky.

The second memory was when I finally had the opportunity to meet Becky and Joe at Camaro Fest 1 in Valdosta GA we chatted on the phone, email ,texts, forum PM’s and she even sent my girls gifts when my 2nd daughter was born.

My next memory was when Becky, Joe, and Maureen flew down to Orlando for the Sunshine State Camaro Rally we held it was awesome these guys not only sponsored our car show they flew down to hang out and meet the tons of Camaro5 members and enjoy the show with us.

My fondest memory was completing my purchase for my 2017 2SS Convertible an amazing experience.
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491968

Again far too many memories I could post on for days but after I purchased my Camaro from Becky I returned to Michigan the following month to help her with the annual Rodgers Chevrolet car show, I did for the next two years for the James Martin Motor City car show. I was so looking forward to the 2020 show to come up and hang out with Becky, Joe, and the club, then Camaro Fest, and back again to Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise.

Again so many great memories I am just honored I was able to call her my friend her and Joe are like family and always will be.

Thanks Tim for everything you do for the club you always take care of others thank you my friend.

Joe our hearts still hurt with yours every day, do know that along with you we will continue to honor Becky’s legacy every day. She touched so many and many who do not even realize it we all owe allot to Becky for her involvement in the 5th and 6th gen Camaro.

Last edited by 01pewterz28; 07-14-2020 at 08:51 AM.
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote