View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 12:15 PM   #20
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
I think you will end up being right and Ford is less looking to go after the SS 1LE and more looking to fill the void of the GT350. Hopefully the TR3160 goes in, but my bets on Ford keeping the MT-82. So, basically a PP2 with GT350 coolers and a new front fascia.
Most Likely. I mean at this point 6 years into the S550 platform I think they are just tossing out new models to keep interest in it. Even if it is fully track capable, and beats the 1LE. My guess is its gonna be probably 10K more so I don't think this is a chasing 1LE move, but more a lets keep interest in the mustang move while replacing the Bullitt and GT350 at the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
Bet money it still has a MT82. How much can they improve on the PP2 without being a GT350?
I think the Mach1 would probably close the gap but I think the 350 would still have the edge on most tracks
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote