View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 06:55 AM   #86
Joegovette

Drives: 2018 Camaro Vert Redline Edition
I currently own a 18 SS Red line edition Camaro vert and a 15 Z51 C7 vert. I have had the Camaro for 2 years and the Vette for 6 years in October. I have 7400 miles on the Camaro and 32k on the Vette. I switch them as daily drivers so neither really get a whole lot of miles. The Camaro handles well when compared to other muscle cars (Challenger or Mustang). The Corvette handles better. The Camaro exhaust sounds better to me since I like the bit of gurgling it does. The Camaro was supposed to be my family car. It will fit my kids, but they are outgrowing it now. The Camaro feels pretty close to the Vette power wise since same engine. The Vette just grabs better off the line. I think the rear ends are different. The seats in the Vette just plain suck. The Recaro's in the Camaro are great. I really enjoy both cars, but the Camaro will be getting sold within a year or so to make room for a new C8 vert. I ordered the Vette to my specs and picked it up at the museum with my dad and buddy so it has sentimental value. Both cars are great choices. It just depends on if you need a back seat.
I currently own a 18 SS Red line edition Camaro vert and a 15 Z51 C7 vert. I have had the Camaro for 2 years and the Vette for 6 years in October. I have 7400 miles on the Camaro and 32k on the Vette. I switch them as daily drivers so neither really get a whole lot of miles. The Camaro handles well when compared to other muscle cars (Challenger or Mustang). The Corvette handles better. The Camaro exhaust sounds better to me since I like the bit of gurgling it does. The Camaro was supposed to be my family car. It will fit my kids, but they are outgrowing it now. The Camaro feels pretty close to the Vette power wise since same engine. The Vette just grabs better off the line. I think the rear ends are different. The seats in the Vette just plain suck. The Recaro's in the Camaro are great. I really enjoy both cars, but the Camaro will be getting sold within a year or so to make room for a new C8 vert. I ordered the Vette to my specs and picked it up at the museum with my dad and buddy so it has sentimental value. Both cars are great choices. It just depends on if you need a back seat.
Joegovette is offline   Reply With Quote