View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 05:16 PM   #27
Greenhornet2

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS LS3 Whipple
Ted at Jannetty knows the cars like the bank of his hand. When I did my whipple he sent me a tune to get me running and it was 98% perfect I had no complaints, he just got a little more power out when I dynotuned. He'll also remote tune using data logging. Elesthree on here just used his time to get his she pushing over 900whp and fixed some of his issues. He can do a lot. As far as boost, your pulleys are like the gears on an 18 speed bike and the blower is the rear tire. Boost is the measure of restriction. So before my cam my 3.875" blower pulley got me 10.5psi, after the cam same pulley size I dropped to 8psi, because the engine is less restrictive and can breath better, though i'm still making more power. So I have to drop my pulley size to get my boost back, and it will make even more power! I don't know the lsa pulley size set ups, but Ted uses sct and if you want to pay him to do your running he will get you where you want to be.
Whipple 2.9 CAI ID1050x injectors ZL1 Pump JRE FPCM JMS Voltage booster JRE Rough Idle blower cam BTR .660 springs CHE trunnion kit 1 7/8 Speed Engineering Borla Atak JRE scoop 1.5" lowering springs BMR trailing arms and toe links Cradle inserts 704WHP 603WTQ 93 octane
Greenhornet2 is offline   Reply With Quote