View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 03:42 PM   #25
Valkyrie14
Valkyrie14

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaN- View Post
GPI is great, but if you can find a shop that knows their stuff putting it on the dyno is always better and safer. If you can't find a shop that really knows their stuff see if you can rent some dyno time and have GPI remote tune it. If you're like me getting the numbers is a great feeling. It also gives you some good data for future mods.

For example there's an import shop right down the street from me and I rented their dyno before the blower install to get a reference point and once the weather gets nicer i'll go back to get the after numbers. $50 for a few runs isn't much to have that data.
Buddy I live in the woods...the deep woods. I am three hours away from the only dyno in the area. I don’t really know the tuner at that dyno, I have talked to him and he seemed knowledgeable, but I don’t think he is as experienced as others. That is why I am considering HP so at least I can eventually be my own experienced tuner.
2014 SS LS3/LSA Supercharger, 10% Super Damper, 2.55 upper, AGP Dual Pump, ID 1050 injectors, Pegasus solid rear cradle bushings, LT Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite E2 catch can, E85 corn fed, 160 Thermostat, Monster Twin Disk, MGW Short Throw shifter, Tick Clutch Master Cylinder, HP Tuners, JL Audio system.
Valkyrie14 is offline   Reply With Quote