View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 03:40 PM   #24
Valkyrie14
Valkyrie14

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
HP Tuners for me. GPI can remote tune — as is many cases. You can datalog and they can use that to tweak the tune - happens all the time. It can take time but, works well.

Mark (ABADZL1) and I use my laptop in my car, Mobile WiFi on my phone, and I go driving While we’re talking and he works my laptop remotely. TeamViewer is what we use so he can remotely control my laptop.

Works pretty well I might add ;o)

I know there is a lot in my thread but, I do go over tuning and what we did for e85 also..

-Don
There is a lot in that thread. I got to page seven and decided to take a break. I am treating it like a classroom.

I like the idea of the remote tuning on the laptop while driving with my tuner doing a live reading. Does Mark teach you about what he is doing and why?
2014 SS LS3/LSA Supercharger, 10% Super Damper, 2.55 upper, AGP Dual Pump, ID 1050 injectors, Pegasus solid rear cradle bushings, LT Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite E2 catch can, E85 corn fed, 160 Thermostat, Monster Twin Disk, MGW Short Throw shifter, Tick Clutch Master Cylinder, HP Tuners, JL Audio system.
Valkyrie14 is offline   Reply With Quote