View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 11:07 PM   #6
The Flash

Drives: Firebird 95, Equinox 05, Camaro 2SS
Looking for an International Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrocket View Post
Other than the original BFG Radial TAs in the 80s,I've had bad luck with the brand, when I bought new rims/tires the budget was tight,I had to choose between the BFG Sport Comp AS or Lexani LX 30 AS, I chose the Lexani after reading reviews and asking on this forum, ive had them for 2yrs.and put 30k on them,they have easily 10 to 15k left on them and in my opinion they are better than the P Zeros all around, especially in the rain, I know that some will chime in and disagree, so be it
I've not been able to find a Vendor which can take payment via a credit card and deliver the tires to my freight forwarder in the U.S. for export (international vendor).

Found one company that takes Pay Pal, which I don't have/use, but will not deliver outside their area; the cost of having the tires picked up from them and delivered to my freight forwarder cancels any savings on that set of tires.

The export discount/rebate , when available, is important as it lessens the extra cost I will have to take on the shipping charges and the import duties to my turf. That's another reason I need to deal with an international sales outfit.

Wrote to the LEXANI website asking them to name a sales rep that I can go to.

Again thanks for your advice and your time.

The Flash