View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 06:56 PM   #13
protovack

Drives: 2019 2LT 2.0T M6 Riverside Blue
Mostly I'd say go for a used Zl1, but I also have a very difficult time telling anyone to buy a ZL1 as a daily driver. It won't be a good daily driver, and that's the reason you see so many used with low miles. Also coming from a tuned cayman any camaro you get is going to feel ponderous and heavy. And the ZL1 will be the worst for that, since it is the heaviest 6th gen camaro. Is this what you really want? I mean you said you drove an SS 1LE and you thought it wasn't enough power. To which I say...really? Because when I had my SS 1LE, at least on the street, I was literally scared by the amount of power available, especially with the nannies off. And on the track I was never wanting for power. Did you try driving the car with the performance traction modes? If not then I can guarantee you, you didn't feel the full power of that car. I also strongly suspect that coming from your Cayman, you really felt the weight of the SS 1LE. Speaking of your Cayman. It's one sexy looking car. How long have you had it? If I had that sitting in my driveway, I definitely wouldn't be day-dreaming

Last edited by protovack; 05-19-2019 at 08:03 PM.
protovack is offline   Reply With Quote